Well the past week or so you have been coming out with some funny things, so I figured I would start putting them on here to remember them =)
- 1/18/11 - First of you changed your name to "Brae Connor" that's what you call yourself, and what you would like to go by... were contemplating legally changing it hahah [no not really]
- 1/21/11 - "I'ma go potty like a big boy, so i can take my "pack pack" and go to Pryme Tyme with big boy undies on [Kaits old pre-school]" ohh the things he comes up with!
- 1/22/11 - So I'm changing your diaper... You pulled away and told me "stop!" I said why? You said "I don't like the way your acting!!" hahah
- 1/23 - I was in the shower, Daddy was downstairs, I left the bathroom door open so I could hear you...Daddy comes upstairs a few minutes later to find you standing in the doorway of the bathroom with my camera saying "Im taking pictures of Mommy!!!" ahhhh good thing we have a shower curtain!!! I looked at my camera and there ARE pictures of the bathroom!!!
- 1/27/11 - "Mommy, Barbie just hit me in the eyes and the face!"...well that's what you get for playing with your sisters dolls!
- 1/27/11 - You came and handed me a sunscreen stick, and asked me to put it on you... i put a little on, and you said "thanks mommy, im so sessy!"
- 1/31/11 - Were watching Wheel of Fortune... you were doing good calling out different letters he knows until you started yelling "2, 2, 2!!!!....10! 5!!" haha. Wrong game kid!
- 2/3/11 - "Braeden, are you taking your truck with you to the bus stop?..." "No, i take my sweetheart" [as he walks past me with Kaitlyns barbie]
-
- 2/15/11 - Me "Braeden, do you need to go Potty?" Brae "Yeah, for fifty dollas"
- 2/28/11 - Me "Braeden, what are you doing?"... Braeden "Im not Braeden, i'm Gramma!"
- 5/24/11 - Braedens walking around with the Steering wheels for the Wii yelling "BEEEEEP BEEEEEEPP BEEEEPPPPP!! GET OUTDA THE WAY!" then i said your loud...he says "Thats house Daddy drives!!!" haha the kid is observant!
- 6/25/11 -"ahhh its thundering, sit on mommy!!"
7/12/11 - Braedens sitting here petting Mazie and says "Mommy, is Mazie a dog?" [lol] i said "No, does Mazie look like a dog??... who is your dog?" [thinking he was going to say Daisy, my parents dog] stead he says "Abby, shes up in the Heaben!"
8/11/12 - Driving by a car dealership braeden says wow look at that car! Its 29 bucks!!
8/11/12 - Braeden just came upstairs and said "happy versarys" ...aww i♥ him!!
-
2/17/12 - "Braeden, can you get me a dixie cup with water in it?" *toilet lid opens...*
- 6/10/12 - ""Mommy, Daddy, can you get me Brownies and Carrots?" - Braeden
- 6/12/13 - "Convo between Me and Braeden:
"Mommy? Can i have this granola bar?"
"Yep, you can."
"How come you let me have that Granola bar?"
"Because you're my favorite son!"
"I'm not a Sun! Do I look like I'm shining?"
Yep, he's def my kid! lol"
- 6/14/12 - "Braedens awake for 2 minutes and already making me laugh!!
"Mommy, can I have that flat TV in my room?"
"No honey, I'll just buy you your own!"
"Okay, thanks Mommy!"
[meaning our 55" on our living room wall]... ha, nice try kid, nice try!!
8/12/12 - Me to Braeden:
"what do you want to bring for lunch tomorrow for camp?"
"uhh I think I'll have lobster and cheese!"
Then he says to Dave later on
"When the kids see me with my lobster and cheese sandwich, they will punch me in the face!"
9/11/12 - Me to Braeden
"Did you use the bathroom at school?"
"YEP!"
"Did you need help, or did you go alone?"
"I went by myself, I didn't need any girls to help me!"
9/18/12 - "Mom? Can I wear Sissy's superman cape to School, so the girls can see how super I am?"
No comments:
Post a Comment